How does Re-Timer help with Shift Work?
Shift work can leave you feeling permanently jet lagged.
If you are a shift worker Re-Timer can help you with your night shift.
Wearing Re-Timer for 60 minutes per day may help you to:
- begin delaying your sleep time in preparation for night shift
- help you stay awake at work
- enable you to wake up earlier on your days off, and
Our staff are available by phone and email to support you. We also provide a 60 day money back guarantee.
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU HAVE TO SAY
When should I wear Re-Timer for Shift Work?
Re-Timer is worn for 60 minutes a day.
If you are a night shift worker, we recommend wearing Re-Timer before you go to bed, two nights before your first night shift. This will help your body to “delay” or adjust to night shift.
Send us your work schedule by email and we will send you a custom use program.
Our mission is to help you delay your sleep cycle in preparation for night shift. In doing so, we hope to help you acheive:
- An improved work life balance
- Achieve a better sleep routine
- Improved staff retention rates